Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Face 1-14, 16

Artist: Iona Scott
Location: 3rd floor corridor
Medium: Watercolour on Paper
Comment: Since leaving school at sixteen to pursue an artistic career and in the twenty years since, I have developed one subject matter through painting, sculpture and 3d animation . This has culminated in a permanent exhibition of a stereoscopic 3d animation at Kew Gardens commissioned in 2004. Throughout this journey I have painted autobiographical pictures charting my progress. This is the private side of my work where I inspire, encourage and check in with myself and it is a selection of these paintings I would like to show in PRIVATE:STAFF ONLY.
For more information about this artist:
www.planktonworld.com
www.kew.org/events/plankton.html
Contact: angelfish@planktonworld.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home